I was born in Fez, Morocco. I graduated from Sunset Senior High school in Miami, Florida. Previously, I studied Graphic Design and started to go into a Information Technology program. However, I felt that my passion was in teaching. For the last eight years or so, I was involved in the banking industry. Prior to that I was in various retail and customer service positions both in face to face contact with customers such as high end electronics stores and remote contact such as credit card calling centers. I want to teach foreign languages such as Hebrew and Spanish as well as English Grammar and
Composition in a college setting. The reason I want to teach is to make a difference in other people's lives by showing students how they can learn something that they though was not possible for them to learn. Somehow I feel that certain students have fallen behind in their writing skills due to the automation and computerization of written material. I want to enable my student to become bilingual or even multilingual as that will be an increasingly more important skill to compete in the world as local and international markets keep getting closer. As for any educational technology experience, my experience is limited as I have not taught before in a classroom setting.
No comments:
Post a Comment